Speak UpThe Network is an independent reporting service that allows you to communicate your concerns anonymously and confidentially via Internet or telephone anytime, day or night.
Here's what happens:
- You will be given the option to remain anonymous. A customized Web form or professional interview specialist will then document your concern in detail.
- Your information will be relayed to our organization for appropriate follow-up.
- You may be asked to check back to provide additional information or to answer questions our organization might have as we investigate your concern.
- Reports submitted to The Network are handled promptly and discreetly. Retaliation against anyone who reports a concern is a violation of our organization's principles and will not be tolerated.
That's all it takes to speak up. In just a few minutes, you've done your part to make our organization a better place to work.
Learn to Recognize
Some common examples of unethical, illegal or irresponsible acts include:
- Conflicts of interest
- Accounting or auditing irregularities
- Theft or fraud
- Disclosure of proprietary information
- Misuse of assets
- Antitrust or competition violations
- Dishonest, improper and unethical conduct by employees, customers or vendors
- Use or sale of illegal drugs
- Creating or ignoring safety hazards
- Directors, officers and employees NOT conducting business in compliance with applicable laws or regulations.
- Violation by any employee of Alter's standards or policies.